Healthy? Happy? Relaxed? Matt Clarkson has created a no cost mini course teaching simple meditation exercises for busy people. Each part gives you an exercise, inspirational message or tip to help you calm the mind and reduce stress. If your health is important to you, click here


Monday, February 1, 2010

Age old wisdom

Whatever troubling is your weakness. You are not in control because you could not overcome it so far.

Here is an instance. I was supposed to be in a monitoring assignment. But could not figure out what all. Few things I had in mind. Few others I had to do about which I had no knowledge. I was grumbling about the assignment, while I knew that it could be highly enjoyable.

Then I started doing it. To make it extraordinary piece of document, I needed to make the beginning. Go on adding points. Refine and learn. Sometimes, very ordinary points, compiled in an orderly fashion, end up creating an extraordinary document. In fact, most of the time it is so.

And now, I am into several extraordinary documents.

And I have forgotten all about the cribbing!!

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment